Dublin, Aug. 03, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — The “Folding Bikes Market Research Report by Product Type, by Application, by Region – Global Forecast to 2026 – Cumulative Impact of COVID-19” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The Global Folding Bikes Market size was estimated at USD 462.82 Million in 2020 and expected to reach USD 496.84 Million in 2021, at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) 7.68% to reach USD 721.81 Million by 2026.
The report provides market sizing and forecast across five major currencies – USD, EUR GBP, JPY, and AUD. It helps organization leaders make better decisions when currency exchange data is readily available. In this report, the years 2018 and 2019 are considered historical years, 2020 as the base year, 2021 as the estimated year, and years from 2022 to 2026 are considered the forecast period.
Market Segmentation & Coverage:
This research report categorizes the Folding Bikes to forecast the revenues and analyze the trends in each of the following sub-markets:
- Based on Product Type, the Folding Bikes Market was examined across Magnet Folding, Mid-fold, Suspension System, Triangle Hinge, and Vertical Fold.
- Based on Frame Material, the Folding Bikes Market was examined across Aluminum, Carbon Fiber, Steel, and Titanium.
- Based on Application, the Folding Bikes Market was examined across Commercial, Fitness, and Sports.
- Based on Geography, the Folding Bikes Market was examined across Americas, Asia-Pacific, and Europe, Middle East & Africa. The Americas was further studied across Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Mexico, and United States. The Asia-Pacific was further studied across Australia, China, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, and Thailand. The Europe, Middle East & Africa was further studied across France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Qatar, Russia, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Spain, United Arab Emirates, and United Kingdom.
Competitive Strategic Window:
The Competitive Strategic Window analyses the competitive landscape in terms of markets, applications, and geographies to help the vendor define an alignment or fit between their capabilities and opportunities for future growth prospects. It describes the optimal or favorable fit for the vendors to adopt successive merger and acquisition strategies, geography expansion, research & development, and new product introduction strategies to execute further business expansion and growth during a forecast period.
FPNV Positioning Matrix:
The FPNV Positioning Matrix evaluates and categorizes the vendors in the Folding Bikes Market based on Business Strategy (Business Growth, Industry Coverage, Financial Viability, and Channel Support) and Product Satisfaction (Value for Money, Ease of Use, Product Features, and Customer Support) that aids businesses in better decision making and understanding the competitive landscape.
Market Share Analysis:
The Market Share Analysis offers the analysis of vendors considering their contribution to the overall market. It provides the idea of its revenue generation into the overall market compared to other vendors in the space. It provides insights into how vendors are performing in terms of revenue generation and customer base compared to others. Knowing market share offers an idea of the size and competitiveness of the vendors for the base year. It reveals the market characteristics in terms of accumulation, fragmentation, dominance, and amalgamation traits.
Company Usability Profiles:
The report profoundly explores the recent significant developments by the leading vendors and innovation profiles in the Global Folding Bikes Market, including Bobbin Bicycles Ltd., Brompton Bicycle Ltd., Citizen Bike Inc., Cyclecentric Ltd., Dahon North America, Inc., Dawes Cycles Limited, Decathlon S.a., Hummingbird Bike Company, Ltd., Mobility Holdings, Ltd., and Montague Corporation.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
1. Market Penetration: Provides comprehensive information on the market offered by the key players
2. Market Development: Provides in-depth information about lucrative emerging markets and analyze penetration across mature segments of the markets
3. Market Diversification: Provides detailed information about new product launches, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments
4. Competitive Assessment & Intelligence: Provides an exhaustive assessment of market shares, strategies, products, certification, regulatory approvals, patent landscape, and manufacturing capabilities of the leading players
5. Product Development & Innovation: Provides intelligent insights on future technologies, R&D activities, and breakthrough product developments
The report answers questions such as:
1. What is the market size and forecast of the Global Folding Bikes Market?
2. What are the inhibiting factors and impact of COVID-19 shaping the Global Folding Bikes Market during the forecast period?
3. Which are the products/segments/applications/areas to invest in over the forecast period in the Global Folding Bikes Market?
4. What is the competitive strategic window for opportunities in the Global Folding Bikes Market?
5. What are the technology trends and regulatory frameworks in the Global Folding Bikes Market?
6. What is the market share of the leading vendors in the Global Folding Bikes Market?
7. What modes and strategic moves are considered suitable for entering the Global Folding Bikes Market?
Key Topics Covered:
2. Research Methodology
3. Executive Summary
4. Market Overview
4.2. Cumulative Impact of COVID-19
5. Market Insights
5.1. Market Dynamics
220.127.116.11. Growing use of folding bikes in trekking and recreational activities
18.104.22.168. Increasing popularity of bicycle and bike expeditions
22.214.171.124. Rising preference for folding bikes as a convenient form of exercise to ensure a healthy life
126.96.36.199. High cost of the folding bikes
188.8.131.52. Advancements in folding bikes & bicycle
184.108.40.206. Growing government initiatives to boost cycling
220.127.116.11. Lack of the infrastructure in developing economies
5.2. Porters Five Forces Analysis
5.2.1. Threat of New Entrants
5.2.2. Threat of Substitutes
5.2.3. Bargaining Power of Customers
5.2.4. Bargaining Power of Suppliers
5.2.5. Industry Rivalry
6. Folding Bikes Market, by Product Type
6.2. Magnet Folding
6.4. Suspension System
6.5. Triangle Hinge
6.6. Vertical Fold
7. Folding Bikes Market, by Frame Material
7.3. Carbon Fiber
8. Folding Bikes Market, by Application
9. Americas Folding Bikes Market
9.6. United States
10. Asia-Pacific Folding Bikes Market
10.10. South Korea
11. Europe, Middle East & Africa Folding Bikes Market
11.8. Saudi Arabia
11.9. South Africa
11.11. United Arab Emirates
11.12. United Kingdom
12. Competitive Landscape
12.1. FPNV Positioning Matrix
12.1.2. Business Strategy
12.1.3. Product Satisfaction
12.2. Market Ranking Analysis
12.3. Market Share Analysis, By Key Player
12.4. Competitive Scenario
12.4.1. Merger & Acquisition
12.4.2. Agreement, Collaboration, & Partnership
12.4.3. New Product Launch & Enhancement
12.4.4. Investment & Funding
12.4.5. Award, Recognition, & Expansion
13. Company Usability Profiles
13.1. Bobbin Bicycles Ltd.
13.2. Brompton Bicycle Ltd.
13.3. Citizen Bike Inc.
13.4. Cyclecentric Ltd.
13.5. Dahon North America, Inc.
13.6. Dawes Cycles Limited
13.7. Decathlon S.a.
13.8. Hummingbird Bike Company, Ltd.
13.9. Mobility Holdings, Ltd.
13.10. Montague Corporation
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/o1i54k